Admin and SIMS Support Services
A range of cost- effective and flexible support services to help your school improve learning through IT.
- A team of dedicated SIMS experts with first rate knowledge of SIMS features
- Free regular SIMS workshops, User Forums and Seminars
- Extensive guidance and training notes readily available to customers
- Special support for busy periods such as examinations and census
Curriculum IT Support Services
A range of services to support your school's curriculum IT infrastructure covering everyting from printers, laptops and cables to software, networks and wireless networks.
- Identification and correction of software issues
- Advice on care and maintenance of your equipment
- Assistance with virus detection and removal
- Help managing your network and data security
We can provide a dedicated and fully trained technician to visit your school on a regular, scheduled basis who will get to know your school and systems.
You can choose a package to suit your school and budget, from 1 day a week to half a day per fortnight.
- Routine server health checks, fault finding and rectification
- Installing new software packages and new peripherals onto your network
- Curriculum workstation builds and installations
- Standard upgrades to SIMS and configuring devices for Internet access
EiS can help you save time and money by improving the way your school data is stored and managed.
We will take over the running of your administration server including your SIMS and FMS databases as well as host your Microsoft Applications.
- All staff can have secure access to school data whenever and wherever they need to
- EiS will handle all SIMS or FMS upgrades- no need to run these locally
- No need for a SIMS server- EiS will hold all of your data in a secure centre with automatic back-up
We provide a network management solution which is designed exclusively for Primary and Special schools.
- Add users directly from SIMS and reset passwords
- Centally deploy software to computers across your school site
- Tailor shortcuts and start menus to year groups making it easier for pupils to navigate their computers
We will manage your curriculum network giving teachers easy-to use control of computers, software and users without disrupting lessons.